Terms & Conditions
This page contains information on the terms and conditions for purchases from BB Furniture Store.
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of any goods / products from BB Furniture Store through www.bbfurniturestore.co.uk. By accessing our website and or / placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms, conditions and policies set out below or within the website. Nothing in these conditions affects your rights as a consumer.
Please read these terms carefully, print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
This website is owned and operated by BB Furniture Store.
Registered company address:
3 Birchendale Close
Making a contract with us:
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. Once we have checked the price and availability of the goods, we will e-mail you to confirm that we accept your order, and this will mean that a contract has been made between us. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. We will not dispatch the goods, we will refund any payment made, and there will be no contract between us.
How to place order:
1. Select the item(s) that you require from our website by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ link shown for the item.
2. Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the ‘View Cart’ link.
3. When you have completed your selections click on the ‘Checkout’ link to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
4. If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible. If you need to amend your order prior to placing it you may do so on the shopping basket page. Remove items or amend quantities using the controls provided. You may need to refresh the contents of your basket for changes to take effect. If you really get stuck please call or email us.
Delivery is free of charge for all items. Please refer to our ‘Delivery Services’ tab on our website to see the differing delivery times associated with our products. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
IMPORTANT: We advise that all outside packaging is checked before signing and accepting the delivery as being received in good condition. We cannot accept any claims after delivery has been made where full details of any issue to the packaging has not been included in the notes section of the POD (proof of delivery). Any discrepancies or damages regardless of fault need to be reported as soon as possible, photographic evidence will be required (via email).
Once a delivery date has been arranged and confirmed between the buyer and courier, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that someone is at the premises on that date to accept delivery. If there is a failed delivery as a result of no one being at the agreed address on the agreed date and no notice has been given to leave the item(s) in a safe place, then the buyer is responsible to pay for any cost of the re delivery.
Cancellation and returns:
You have the right to cancel any contract made with us. If you have ordered goods from us, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the goods are delivered to you. If you have ordered multiple items in one order and they are delivered separately, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the last of the goods are delivered to you.
Unwanted goods are eligible for return within 14 days of receipt providing they are in their original, unopened condition. Opened and expanded mattresses cannot be returned and a goodwill refund will be offered. Where an item is found to be faulty, we will send out replacement product or parts immediately and in the event of a collection, no charge will be applied. Please ensure that you inspect the goods thoroughly before signing for the consignment.
If you have ordered services from us, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
To cancel your order please contact us. We advise you contact us in writing via email. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation may help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
We reserve the right to refuse cancellation in respect of the following:
• goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised
• goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
• sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery
• sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if the goods become unsealed after delivery.
If you cancel due to the item(s) no longer being wanted, you must return to us any goods that have already been dispatched at your own expense within 14 days of cancellation. We can organise a courier to collect the unwanted item for you. There is a charge of £35 + VAT and should you want us to arrange this for you, the cost will be deducted from any refund amount. We will reimburse all payments, minus any costs, within 14 days of cancellation. Where the contract is for the supply of goods, and these have already been dispatched, we will reimburse all payments within 14 days of receiving them back from you (or you supplying evidence that you have sent them).
If you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to collect them and charge you the direct cost of collection.
Subject to the conditions below, we will refund the price of the goods and original delivery costs in full. However, we reserve the right to refund only standard delivery charges if you chose a more expensive delivery method.
Please take care of the goods and any packaging. If their value is diminished by any amount as a result of handling of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods (particularly if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop) we reserve the right to deduct that amount from the refund, up to the value of the purchase price. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or not as described.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We have a legal obligation to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract and we will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here:
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information can be found using the following link:
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and Slice It are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .